On-Site Transportation Fairs
ABC TMA can plan and host an onsite transportation fair at your workplace or attend a Human Resources Benefits Fair at any time throughout the year. This is a great opportunity to build awareness about ABC TMA, register employees in our commuter benefits programs, and provide information on other transportation programs and services available through our partners. .
Hosting a fair is simple! Contact ABC TMA staff to select a date and provide us with tables and chairs in a central and visible location and we do the rest. ABC TMA will:
- Invite representatives from our partner organizations to attend (if desired). These may include: Environmental Insurance Agency, Hubway, MassRIDES, MBTA, vRide, and WalkBoston.
- Bring materials and information about all of our commuter benefit programs and provide employees with an opportunity to ask questions about their commuting needs.
- Provide commuter themed incentives and/or raffle drawings to attract employees and tenants.
Tips for a Successful Transportation Fair
- Locating event in a high traffic, central location.
- Offering free food or drink is a great way to encourage employees and tenants to attend.
- Having a representative from the member stand with TMA staff provides a recognizable face to employees and makes them more likely to stop.
- Combine your transportation event with other internal green or benefit fairs.