On-Site Transportation Fairs
- Allston Brighton TMA can arrange an onsite transportation fair at your building at any time throughout the year. This is a great opportunity to build awareness about Allston Brighton TMA and what we offer, sign up tenants in our commuter benefit programs, and provide customized route planning advice.
- Allston Brighton TMA brings materials and information about all of our commuter benefit programs and we answer any questions tenants may have about our programs or commuting in general
- Allston Brighton TMA normally offers an incentive for tenants to sign up at the fair which in the past have included: free branded items, free T-shirts, notebooks, or the chance to win a raffle prize such as a one-year Hubway Membership
- Allston Brighton TMA also displays other useful information including: our upcoming lunchtime walking series (held in late summer/fall) or any other upcoming Allston Brighton TMA events , biking and walking maps, information on Boston Bikes program such as the Roll it Forward Program or Hub on Wheels, public transit schedules, etc.
- Allston Brighton TMA invites our partner vendors to display information as well and many offer exclusive giveaways or discounts for tenants of Allston Brighton TMA members at the fair as well
- Partner vendors include: Zipcar, MBTA, MassRides, and WalkBostonwe can provide you with a list of names prior to the event for security purposes
- Transportation fairs are normally scheduled between 11:30am-1:30pm to maximize when tenants are walking through the lobby on their lunch break but we can schedule for any time that suits you
- All we need for setup are tables, chairs, and table cloths
- We find the more you advertise about our fairs, the better attendance will be
- We also find offering free food or drink is a good draw to boost attendance
Contact us today to schedule a transportation fair at your building!